Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Reupholstering Envy...

So when I married into the Morris family, I got some seriously stiff competition for the best wife award from my cousin in-laws and soon to be (as of this weekend) sister in-law.

They are all talented and unique in their own special ways, but as a DIY blogger, I am particularly envious of Elizabeth's blog and diy skills at doing just about anything and everything she puts her mind to--I mean she letter-pressed her own wedding invitations...

I think one of the most amazing things I've ever seen her do though is co-start the blog Eighteenth Century Agrarian Business (ECAB). Full of quirky projects, baking, knitting and more--the blog is a DIY'ers paradise.

So keeping with my previous post on rehabbing furniture, I wanted to share this detailed post on DIY Reupholstering from ECAB. Check it out, you won't be disappointed.

Eighteenth Century Agrarian Business (ECAB)

Enjoy!
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Hey Laura,
    You've probably already seen this blog, but I love looking at the before and after photos...
    I've got a couple of furniture makeover projects going on at my house right now. One picture is on my Facebook (Laura Carter Jackson)...just a nightstand I picked out of my neighbor's trash, painted it and put it in our guest bedroom! I love DIY projects, I just never have enough time! Anyways, I enjoy reading your blog! Your house is awesome! I'll have to pass along other DIY blogs I find!
    http://betterafter.blogspot.com/
    I also like this blog, she has some cute stuff:
    www.thenester.com
    Laura :)

    ReplyDelete